IHEPA’s First Conference on 18th & 19th Nov 2011
Indian Health Economics and Policy Association (IHEPA) is organising its First Conference under the aegis of the Institute of Economic Growth (IEG), Delhi, on“Knowledge-Evidence-Action Striving Towards Better Health Outcomes” Research papers are invited on the following sub-themes of the Conference:
1. Health financing
2. Health, poverty and other vulnerabilities
3. Economic evaluation in the health sector
4. Aid effectiveness
5. International agreements and their impact on the health sector
6. Innovations for better health services (technological & non-technological)
7. Health status and trends: dual burden of diseases, health of women,
elderly, MDG goals
8. Health policy and federal structure
The papers submitted to the Conference will be screened by the Review Committee of IHEPA for acceptance and presentation. IHEPA encourages young research students to contribute and participate in the Conference. Papers along with abstracts may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc to email@example.com.
For guidelines and format of the paper as well as for other details, please visit www.ihepa.net.
Last day of submission of paper: Monday, Aug 29, 2011
Communication from IHEPA regarding acceptance: by Monday, Sep 26, 2011
Last day of submission of revised paper, if required: Monday, Oct 17, 2011