The Fellowships are instituted with the objective of allowing bright and innovative young minds an opportunity to carry out research & development, undertake project management, impart training and introduce innovative ideas in the various Departments of Government of Karnataka. Also to understand and appreciate the public systems.
Who can apply :
– Young professionals in the age group of 28 – 40 years
– Minimum work experience of 5 years
– Knowledge of speaking and reading Kannada is preferable
– Graduation in any discipline. People with higher qualifications are welcome
– Commendable professional track record and demonstrated social orientation
– Desire and passion to work with the Government System
– People from organizations, institutions, corporates and NGOs. Home makers& self employed can also apply.
6 months to 1 year. The Fellowship will commence from August 2011.
Nature of work :
The Fellows will be working under the heads of the Departments. They will be assigned a specific project in a department or in Jnana Aayoga.
Amount of Fellowship :
Rs. 40,000 per month along with eligible perks.
How to apply :
Apply online at http://www.jnanaayoga.in
Last date for applying :
13th July, 2011.