- Develop managerial capabilities among young and middle level executives.
- Enhance the interpersonal and communication skills necessary for higher level managerial responsibilities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Working professionals desiring to groom their managerial skills and knowledge
- Working professionals in the early phase of their career wishing to take up higher level and leadership positions in their organization
PROGRAM DESIGN & DURATION
Duration: 1 year
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule:Monday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Delivery:Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Program Fee: Rs. 1,47,400 (inclusive of applicable taxes)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed
- Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline with min. 50% marks recognised by UGC/AICTE
- Minimum 2 years of work experience post completion of graduation.